Collaboration and collective efforts form the core philosophy of our work. We are continuously exploring synergies with organizations and individuals. Some of our collaboration has been project specific whereas others have been working relationships over 5 to 6 years.
We curate programs to create positive change and impact. Our focus in all programs is scalability using digital tools while retaining touch with the ground.
Our current progams focus on
1. Improving Learning opportunties in Government Schools in Telangana
2. Improving skill education in ITIs and Short term skill courses with focus on Engineering skills
In our collaborations, we act as partners to implement and ensure Social return on investment. We assist in channeling your funds. We however do not seek donations.
If you are interested in collaborating, please take a few minutes to fill out this form, so we can understand your area of interest.
Some of our past collaborations
- MOU with District Collector of Mahbubnagar - for implementing PRAVINYA LMS in Mahbubnagar district and for competency building through training teachers, MIS coordinators and students
- MOU with District Collector of Srikakulam - for implementing .PRAVINYA LMS in Srikakulam district and for competency building through training teachers, MIS coordinators and students
- MOU with District Collector of Warangal Urban for implementing PRAVINYA LMS
- Proceedings from ITDA, Telangana for PLMS implementation
- Proceedings from Nagarkurnool, Wanaparthy, Gadwal, Warangal Rural, Jagityal, Bhupalapally, Adilabad, Vikarabad, Karimnagar districts for PLMS implementation. Please click here to see proceedings
- MOU with EWB (Engineers Without Borders), Hyderabad chapter for implementing PLMS in Government schools where the ICT infrastructure is funded by EWB.
- MOU with CSR of NBVL (Nava Bharath Ventures Limited) for implementing PLMS in Government schools where ICT infrastructure is funded by NBVL
Collaborations in Content and Technology
- MOU with SIET, Hyderabad for content dissemination
- Informal Collaboration with C-DAC, MeitY, GOI for dissemination of OLabs (virtual labs) in offline mode
- MOU with EYF (CSR arm of E&Y) for dissemination of their content ToonMasti
- Written permission from PhET for dissemination of Science simulations
- Informal agreements with teachers who are creating content - Sri K Venkatesu - Maths, Sri K Suresh - Social studies and Sri Harish Kumar - Physcial Science and Maths
- MOU with Sujaya Foundation, Mumbai for dissemination of their English content
Written permission from Moodle for use of Offline version for non-commercial use