PRAVINYA Learning Management System (PLMS) -
WHAT IS PLMS ?
- PRAVINYA LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (PLMS) is a free computer resident application that provides audio visual content, in Telugu and English medium, in government secondary schools through a computer resident program.
- PRAVINYA LMS uses existing Information and Computer Technology (ICT) infrastructure available in government schools to enhance learning.
- It is a scalable, low cost solution using Moodle, a widely used freeware.
- The content is enabled through the efforts of PRAVINYA team, teachers, volunteers and formal and informal tie-ups with District Authorities and apex bodies engaged in digital content creation.
- It is currently implemented in over 1980 schools across Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States.
- PLMS_JUMBO offers over 2100 modules which include videos and interactives.
- All modules are mapped class-wise and subject-wise for ease of use
To view and download subject wise manuals please click on this link - Manuals
Objectives of PRAVINYA LMS
Enhanced learning opportunities for students: Government school, über cool!
- Using existing ICT infrastructure in schools more effectively, generating reach and scalability
- Teacher involvement and skill up-gradation
- Exposure and confidence building in Students
- Community involvement